E-tax Removal of Disqualification Services
Grounds for Director’s Disqualification
- Preparation of Petition for removal of disqualification
- Filing of petition with NCLT / High Court
- Making representation before appropriate authority
- Obtaining stay order and filing it with ROC
- Activation of Director’s DIN
- Filing of all pending ROC compliance forms at MCA
A director stands disqualified where he/she:
Consequences of Disqualification
- Has been declared as a person of unsound mind by a competent court.
- Is held to be an undischarged insolvent.
- Has applied for insolvency, but application still stands pending.
- Has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or otherwise and has been imprisoned for at least six months.
- Has not paid calls with respect to shares held by him of any company held by him, and six months has elapsed from the last date for call payment
- Has been convicted of offences involving related party transactions at any time during the last preceding five years.
- Has failed to acquire a director identification number (“din”).
- Is director of a company that has either failed to file annual returns for last 3 years or failed to redeem debentures or pay interest / dividend / deposits for over a year
Once a person is disqualified he/she:
- Will not be eligible for being appointed as director of any company for a period of 5 years
- Shall vacate the offices of all companies
- Would not be able to discharge his duties and DIN will be deactivated